Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bag Tag...

My friend Sarah tagged me but sadly my purse is like a black hole that is tragically unorganized, which is not like me, so bear with me.

This is what I found in my purse:

My checkbook
2 day planners (I still haven't put away last years)
Pictures I developed at Wal-mart
The Secret Life of Bees (great book)
Pureworks antibacterial lotion and foam
A red ribbon (I don't know where that came from)
My old cell phone that doesn't work
Tape and two glue sticks (for spur of the moment crafting)
A little dart (but no gun to shoot it with)
Coke bottle caps that I have been meaning to make into magnets
Black tooth paint (from Halloween, wow I am glad I am cleaning out my purse)
My glasses 
Fingernail clippers
Indie's new diamond earrings from Kim (again, I am glad I am cleaning out my purse, I probably shouldn't be walking around with those in my bag)
Two packs of gum (one empty) and some mints
A bunch of hair ties, a hair clippy and a gaggle of bobbies
An unused snot rag (aka tissue)
3 lipsticks and 3 chapsticks
2 pens
A mirror
Cafe Rio card
Bajio card
Library card (sadly my cards are just randomly flying about my purse, obviously I need a wallet)
Mylicon (Ind hasn't needed this for months and yet it is still in the purse)
A straw
About $20 in cash and change
A little toy ring for Indie
A pile of garbage, papers, mail, receipts and other crap I need to shuffle through, I have a shuffling problem, but that is another blog all together.

I am tagging anyone who wants to join in.

No comments: