Thursday, February 28, 2008

Creep of the week...















So the other day I get a text from a number that I don't recognize that reads:

Whacha doin?

I text back:

Who is this?

Seconds later I get a call from a guy that goes a little something like this:

Creep: Hey, what's up?

Me: I think you have the wrong number.

Creep: Oh this isn't...Jenny.

Me: No.

Creep: Who is this?

Me: (foolishly) Jessica.

Creep: Oh my bad.

Me: That's okay, bye.

So then a few minutes later I get a text that reads:

Haha well wanna chat? Want a picture?

H.E.L.L. no I don't want a picture.  Luckily Tony is home to comfort me as I start thinking the worst about this creepo guy.  Tony sends a message back that reads:

This is her husband and no she doesn't.  Please stop.

He didn't text or call back, I hate to see what Tony would have done if he would have.  

Want a picture?  Want a picture? Really?  Can you imagine what type of picture that freak may have sent?  

I am so glad I live in this day and age of modern technology but to think of some of the crap that happens because of it...gives me the creeps.

2 comments:

Parker or Jessica said...

How FUNNY!! I love it! I wish you would have got the picture. Imagine if it was someone in your ward or something....awkward :) I need some pic messages of that Indie bug... what are you doing for her 1st birthday?

Katy said...

Scary!! You did the right thing:)