Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Two for Tuesday...


My favorite thing for the week is:


I read this book in high school after two of my best friends, Cassie and Chelsea, recommended it.  We were all obsessed with it.  

It is by far my favorite book, not only because it is a well written classic but because it is probably the longest book I have ever read and I am proud I finished it.

That Margaret Mitchell really knows what she is doing.  She draws you in by making you love each character, although I had a love/hate relationship with Scarlet.  Often I do like to adopt her mantra of, "I'll deal with that tomorrow," but I definitely wouldn't have let that Rhett Butler get away.

If you don't have time for the book the movie is great but I highly suggest making time for this incredible read.

No comments: