Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 5K

Today I want to flashback to November.
Annelee thought it would be fun if we all did a 5K, and fun it was.  In fact, I smell a new tradition a brewin'.  The race took place in Sandy on Thanksgiving morning so we woke up early, bundled up and got ready to run.
I pushed Ind in the jogger and despite the many outfits, hats and fleece blankets she was wearing I still heard jeers from the crowd.  Okay it was only one jeer but seriously this lady was like, "poor baby, poor baby." Indie didn't make a peep and enjoyed the ride.
The Sm-Kean-Ley Crew
(Smith, McKean, Bentley)
Can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

J said...

Did you not punch the "poor baby" lady because you were too tired from running? How annoying.

Kim Smith said...

What a good and fun looking crew. I am anxious to be a part of that "gang" next year as the tradition unfolds. Pooh pooh to the "poor baby lady. She was probably just jealous cause she was cold!