Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Two for Tuesday...

I figured it was fitting for my favorite thing this week to correspond with golf...

I love my golf clubs and my cute red bag.  Kim gave them to me for my birthday a few years ago and I have been getting into golf ever since.

It is really growing on me, I guess I can say that because I was doing pretty well this weekend otherwise I might have a different attitude right now.  

I especially love being able to be with Tony while we golf, I know he loves it so I am glad it is something we can do together all through our lives.  

I also love my cute golf shoes that match Tony's.  Annelee hooked me up for my birthday last year.  So comfy and so cute.

1 comment:

Ben and Jessica said...

You both need to come to Texas! Jess and I go golfing all the time! Well...she drives the cart and I golf! Tons of courses. Hope ya'll are doing well!