Thursday, February 21, 2008

MGK...

Tonight was My Girlfriends Kitchen so I spent the better part of my day off on Tuesday shopping for and cooking my meal.
This month I went out on a limb and made:

Chili Pasta Bake

I did a test run on Ton and Kim and they really liked it so I hope everyone else does too.
12 pounds of beef and over 100 ounces of pasta made for a lot of cookin'.  Dad was making fun of me because I said cooking was a workout, I was stirring so much that my arm muscles were killing.  Mom let me cook it all at her house which was a lot easier because her kitchen is bigger and because she and Alicia were there to watch Ind and help me cook.
All the hard work paid off.
Here are the meals I came home with:

Almond Dijon Chicken
Chicken Pillows
Chinese Chicken Casserole
Spinach and Mozzarella Ravioli
Hoisen Marinated Pork Chops
Chicken Chilaquiles
Honey Lime Chicken
Hulk Hogan Chicken
Thai Lime Coconut Soup

Yum!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

That's a lot of work, Jess, but it sounds delicious! I can't wait to try it!

Kim Smith said...

Holy pasta!! Did you feel like you were feeding the army of Heleman? Kudos to Jac & Alicia for helping to supportthe fight against carbohydrate deprevation. I was really yummy. I think I am going to need recipies for some of the dishes mentioned. You must have quite a collection now. Maybe, I should always be your taste tester!!
Love the photos of the wedding and your beautiful little family. "Tony and the Divas" photo was adorable. Such animal magnitism!! Love you all...and if this really gets to you...I will be happy beyond belief. (So will you so I won't have to keep asking how to do this!!)