Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A day of fun...

February 15th, 2008

The "cousins" are in town.



A few times a year my cousins from Washington and Colorado come to visit.  Anything from reunions, weddings, education week or just a vacation will bring them to town.  I love to spend every waking second with them and we definitely did just that this weekend.  We were up way too late Friday night (hence me missing the Friday Feature) playing games, eating and visiting at Moni and Cam's.  Aunt LeAnne stayed with us and it was so great to have her.  I truly feel like I am blessed with the greatest family ever and I consider them as some of my best friends.  

Stay tuned tomorrow for the big event...

3 comments:

Chelsea Covington said...

Umm, I thought it was two for Tuesday? You are really slacking here......

Jessica said...

I know, right.

I just realized this morning that today is Wednesday and I missed it.

I took care of it.

Thanks for keeping me on my toes Chels!

Cory said...

lovin' that Meagan sandwich!