Wednesday, March 26, 2008

10 p.m. at the Smith home...

So while most families were snuggling down for the night,

we were just getting going...

Indie had just woke up from a 4 1/2 hour nap, that's right, she went down at 5:30 for her "evening nap" which normally only lasts 30 minutes but just kept on sleepin'.

Tony and Indie played xbox...
while I did laundry and the dishes and got the house cleaned up.

Then it was time for some treats and a movie (Dan in Real Life, which was really good).

We finally hit the sack around 1 a.m.

Sadly it is becoming a habit for me to go to bed around 1.  I am just so productive at night that it is hard to get in bed any earlier.  Oh well sleep is for the weak.  Just kidding, if you know me you know I have to get my sleep, luckily Indie is good at sleeping in.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the fondue recipe. I hope I can figure it all out. I also have been in that up way to late boat for a while. It isn't the next day that is the problem, it is the day after that, that the beast comes out. At least for me that is how it works.

Kim Smith said...

Typical Smiths!! I have tried to change my late night personality, activity and energy to the morning. "Suck sess" has eluded me all these years. It is what it is - at least we are all in it together! Grammie