Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Technical Difficulties...

Last night we were experiencing some technical difficulties and by technical difficulties I mean I didn't pay the bill and they disconnected our internet.

When Tony set up the account I just figured he gave them our credit card number so they could automatically take money out every month.  I finally got around to opening our bill that was in our huge mail pile and found that we hadn't paid for three months and they were threatening to disconnect.  Yeah I wish I would've opened that piece of mail about a day sooner.  So when I couldn't connect to the internet yesterday I put two and two together and realized they had cut the cord...my cord...cord to the outside world.  It is funny how dependent I am upon something I lived without for so long.

I paid the bill, they got us reconnected and now I can have my fix.

Here is what would've been posted last night had I been able to post...

Titled
Music To My Ears


4 comments:

J said...

Honestly, is there anything better than seeing your kid smiling and hearing them laugh like that?

Bummer about the internet, Britnie can relate. I think it was the power bill I forgot to pay three months in a row one time, she was pretty mad when she opened the letter that said we had 4 days before they shut it down in the middle of November.

Kim Smith said...

So... here is this musical laughter coming from my computer, people are gathering to hear...they are laughing...and I am sobbing!! Indie's laughter is the balm that heals all wounds and makes joy tangible. It is infectious. Everyone left my desk with big smiles on their faces and happy hearts. I am so proud she is ours!! Love Grammie

Sarah said...

I sure do wish I was entertained that easily...I love the sound of my children's full on giggle more than anything in the whole world.

Parker or Jessica said...

WOW!! WE watched this video over and over. What a great laugh. We miss Indie so much and wonder about her all the time. Cant wait to get the cousins together and have a laugh fest :) Thanks for the post. I love your blog. You are the posting queen.