Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Feature...

Today I would like to present...

Raegan and Susan Holbrook

Raegan is Tony's best friend from high school and it just so happens that these two fellas married girls who quickly became friends too.  From the moment I met Raegan and Susie I liked them and knew we would be fast friends.

Raegan is a bank manager for Wells Fargo and Susie teaches first grade.  Raegan is the kindest person I know...truly thoughtful and Susie is so hilarious.

These lucky ducks were married on the beach in Hawaii this past August.  It was a beautiful ceremony and Susie looked amazing in her Vera Wang wedding gown...holla.

Doesn't Rae look like a natural?...now we just need to talk Susie into it.

I've said it before but I will say it again, I think it is very rare when two couples can all get along so well and we definitely do with Raegan and Sue.  We truly cherish your friendship.

We love you!

1 comment:

Kim Smith said...

I agree Raegan and Susie are wonderful...I consider myself their Other Mother. We have made many memories together. Thanks for featuring them here. It is a rare thing to have a great friendship.
Jess, you look amazing in every pic. Love the one of the four of you!! Love You!!