Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Feature...

Today I would like to feature...

Parker and Jessica Smith

Parker is Tony's brother, and no, I didn't type the wrong name, he married a Jessica too.  Park and Jess were married in September of 2006 and...
had a little prize by the name of Beckam Parker Smith in June of 2007.

They are currently living in California and lovin' the sunshine.  Parker is working in real estate and Jessica is a stay at home mom.
Little Beck is nine months old and is as cute as a button.  He has the biggest eyes and smile and is a perfect mixture of Parker and Jessica.
Beckam loves Sesame Street more than life itself and recently ran into Elmo himself and wasn't even scared.
Indie and Beckam are only 3 months apart in age.  I am so glad they will grow up together.
This picture may frighten some of you but keep in mind the Smith brothers are highly skilled when it comes to "baby tricks."

I have enjoyed getting to know Parker and Jessica since I joined this little family and can't wait to make more memories together throughout our lives.

We love and miss you guys.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

What a cute little family! Is all of the Smith family perfect or what?

That last picture does scare me. I have no idea how he caught him...and how did he not break his neck even if he did?

Katy said...

That picture is really scary :(. What was he thinking??? That was a cute post.

Kim Smith said...

Jess, thank you for this sweet "feature." I love our little family more than life!! I will confirm "Jessie's" question...yes, my little Smith Family IS perfect!! Of course I am the Mom and Grammie - so take that into consideration. But, it is still true.
You are such a blog genius -- I am in awe! Thanks for getting me hooked. I aspire to be like you someday!! 0678