Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy First Birthday Indie!!!...

I cannot believe Indie is one year old today.  
The time has seriously flown by and it feels like just yesterday that she was born.  I have been watching her all day and just thinking about how grown up she is.  I am so proud of my little girl and of how well she is progressing.  Here are some pictures of Indie's actual "birth" day and some of my favorite pictures of her first year. 

Ind, I really don't think I can express through words what you mean to me.  You have forever changed my life in the best way imaginable, and you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.  I feel blessed and honored to be your mother.

I love you booz.



















                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           




















































































2 comments:

Britnie said...

Happy Birthday Indie!!! I hope you have a good one.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Indie! I love the pictures!