Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Festivities...

Saturday morning we headed to the city egg hunt that started at 10 a.m.  We got there at about 10:02 and it was already over.  Mass chaos...we did get a little stuffed bunny out of it.
After church on Sunday we went to Grandma and Grandpa Rigby's house for lunch and the annual finding of the "rabbit hole."  Chlo and Con made short work of it.







We went to mom and dad's house for dinner, another egg hunt,

and rides on Lydie's "scoot scoot."
Then it was off to the McKean's house for another dinner...
and egg decorating.

It was a great weekend filled with family and friends.

Amidst all of the egg hunts, candy and food, I tried to remember the true meaning of Easter.  I am so grateful for a Savior who atoned for our sins and was resurrected.  I am grateful that one day I too will be resurrected and be able to live with my perfected family forever.

No comments: