Thursday, March 20, 2008

Party like a rock star...

Yesterday was a fabulous day.

I took the day off and Tony got off early so we went to lunch as a little family (Cafe Rio...Indie's choice).  

Then we got ready for the big par-tay.

Indie and me on her big day.
I decorated the house with as much pink and "first birthday" stuff I could find.
The adorable and delicious cake.
I only made it half way through singing Happy Birthday before I was in tears.  I can't believe my baby is one.
The gifts...I cannot believe how much stuff Ind got, it was like Christmas all over.  She got a whole new wardrobe, and the clothes are all adorable.
This adorable scrapbook was made by Auntie Mandi.
Cruisin' in her new car.




And now the eating of the cake...








Thank you to all who made it to the party and for all of the wonderful gifts.  Indie is so loved by so many and that means so much to me and Tony.
 

2 comments:

J said...

Very funny videos, happy birthday Indie!

Cortney said...

I'm jealous of the new cute car! I would of loved that at one. I hope you all had a great day, it looks like you did! Indie's adorable.