Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friday Feature...

Today I would like to introduce...

Mark and Annelee McKean

Annelee is Kim's (Tony's mom) best friend and Mark a.k.a. Sparky is her husband.  They are like second parents to Tony, second in-laws to me and second grandparents to Indie.  They have two kids, Greg and Mandi (who I will feature later) and all of us get along so well, it is awesome.  We are like one big family.

Sparky works for H&E selling large construction equipment and Annelee works for St. Mark's Hospital in the Heart Center in Cardiology.


Doing what they do best...

Sparky golfing
Annelee being a grandma
(Notice this fair worthy picture.  County Fair, here I come)

Believe it or not...this is Spidey, I mean, Sparky.
Both Annelee and Spark are very much into golf and since that is right up Tony's alley they have gotten me into it as well.  It is a fun foursome when we all go together.
We have been able to get to know their extended families as well and they are some of the greatest people I know.
The McKeans are so adventurous, always planning the funnest trips and inviting us Smiths along for the ride.  We have made some incredible memories and traditions together and I am glad we have more to come.  
I truly feel blessed to have the McKeans in my life. 

I love you guys.

3 comments:

Kim Smith said...

Oh Jess, I am so glad you to this. It is so fun and Mark and Annelee will be thrilled. (Except for that first photo!) Love that you keep us all well connected.Birthday Mom and Blogger all in the same week. Amazing!!

Jessica said...

Okay, I updated the first picture!

Kim Smith said...

You are a woman of your word. That is just one of the many reasons I love you!!