Friday, March 14, 2008

MGK...

This month, "My Girlfriend's Kitchen," was at my house and I think it was a *suck-sess.
My meal was significantly easier than last month, I made:

Chicken Stroganoff
2 to 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can (4 ounces) mushroom pieces, drained
1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of mushroom soup, condensed
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 carton (16 ounces) sour cream

Place chicken in greased 2 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker.
Pour mushrooms, soup, and soy sauce over chicken.
Cover and cook on low heat 6-8 hours or on high heat
3-4 hours. Break up chicken with two forks. 
Stir in sour cream. Cover and cook on low heat 
15-30 minutes. Makes 4-6 servings.
Serve over hot cooked wide egg noodles or rice.
Here's what will be cookin' at my house this month:
Korean BBQ
Cheese Ravioli Bake
Chicken Spaghetti
Pork and Cheese Fiesta
Black Bean Soup
Tator Tot Casserole
Chicken Stroganoff
Cheese Manicotti
Sweet Pork Enchiladas
Chicken and Cheese Tostadas

*I lived in Provo with my cousin Ellynn and after we would have a party she would ask, "Suck or Suck-sess?"  The saying has kind of stuck.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Those meals sound delicious!