Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Two for Tuesday...

My favorite thing for the week...

Chocolate Chex

a.k.a. Deliciousness in a Box

Leash got me hooked on these suckers and now I crave them constantly.  On nights that Tony works late and I don't feel like cooking...I reach for this chocolatey goodness.  

I even had a bowl sans milk the other night, that's right, I actually poured the cereal in a bowl and ate it with a spoon completely dry, it's that good.  

Ton is even getting down on it and he doesn't even like chocolate.  That is the best part, some pieces are evenly coated in cocoa and some are plain so you get a perfect blend.  And for all you dieters out there it is a great source of whole grain, so there you go, they're even healthy. 

Give them a whirl and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Katy said...

WOW! That does look amazing! I'll have to tell my mom to by that.

Lindsey Smith said...

HOW FUNNY! I found that as well and i can't get enough. I make Riely pick it up on his way home from work. I love that you love it. So Funny!