Monday, March 17, 2008

Few things make me happier...

then pulling down my mom and dads road and seeing their driveway filled with cars of my family members.  This weekend I pulled up to find not only the driveway full but the street was lined with cars as well.  My little girl heart jumped as ran in the house...

Let me back up a little.

My "cousins" came into town again.  We normally don't see them this often but do to Rob's death everyone came down for the funeral.  We attended the funeral on Friday which was amazing.  I laughed and cried, a little more of the latter, and went away with a feeling of peace.  What an amazing family the Eppersons are.

Saturday was jam packed with:
 A pampered chef party
A bridal shower
A trip to Bukoos
A session at the Bountiful Temple

And our new tradition
A fondue party
Luckily, Alicia and I gave Adam and Mindi this rockin' gift for their wedding which has inspired our new found love for fondue.

Indie provided the entertainment,
little Hazel was my new best friend,
and Tony was in his element.
We took a picture of all the cousin's kids that were there.
Indie was asleep so I just held her up all bundled.
We can add one more to the clan in November because Ellynn and Jason just announced that they are PREGNANT.

Thanks for another fun weekend.
I love you guys.

3 comments:

Kim Smith said...

Jess, your Mom sent me the Fondue Party photos. I loved the one of you and all the girls. Seeing more of them here was fun. You are right...Tony was in his element..."The Pied Piper of Layton!" I think the "entertainment" was probably the best part of the evening- the cutest for sure! Congratulations to Ellynn. What a group of posterity you are all prividing!!

Sarah said...

I have been looking for good ideas for my sisters baby shower. We thought of a fondue party, but I don't have a clue were to start. I don't know if you still know how to get a hold of Coby, but I would love to hear your ideas on the matter. Our e-mail is buggsy1126@hotmail.com

Ben and Jessica said...

Hey Jess- My Jess and I are also expecting a crib midget the end of October! Tell Ellynn congrats!